Dating And Support Community: Herpesanonymous.com
Herpes Anonymous is a dating site and support community for those who have Herpes and other types of STDs to find people with like conditions to meet, make friends and date. The site is completely free which means that users are able to use all the features. The site does have several features, as many as many of the paid dating sites.
Herpes Anonymous also claims to be a place where people suffering with HPV can get herpes help through reading the latest news and learn about new treatments.
Registering and making a profile is easy, but several users do state in order to get your profile accepted you need to contact the webmaster.
Features of Herpesanonymous:
Herpes anonymous is rich in features that makes using the site easy. These features include:
- Quick search- and three other searches to help you narrow your searches to the specific type of people you are looking to meet.
- Ability to send messages to other users
- Can see the newest members who have joined
- Can see who is online at the same time you are
- Can join herpes groups in both in US and Canada
- View the section of news and treatments to get herpes help and learn more about the condition.
- Can upload your profile and view the profile of others
- Visit both the herpes forums and herpes blogs
- Can take part in Herpes chat
- Some of the profiles are verified so you know you are talking to real people.
Prices of Herpesanonymous:
Herpes Anonymous is 100% Free
Plan to Charge
- 1 month for $7
- 3 months for $19
- 12 months for $70
Advantages of Herpesanonymous:
While Herpes Anonymous seems to have everything a user would want to find people like themselves who are looking to make friends and find interesting people to date, the site doesn’t seem to live up it’s hype. Here is a look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of this site.
- The site is absolutely free- The best thing about this site is that it is free to use. This means that regardless of income anyone who wants to make friends, seek support for their herpes or date can join this site and be able to use all the features without having to pay for them.
- The site is easy to use and offers several nice features that should make it easy to meet new people.
Disadvantages of Herpesanonymous:
- Despite the fact that this site is free it actually has very few active profiles making your chances of actually meeting some to date extremely limited.
- In order to get your profile seen by other users you have to contact the webmaster.
- There are very few pictures with the profiles so you can’t really see who you are talking to you if do you connect with someone.
- The site, despite its name Herpes Anonymous does little to protect the privacy of it’s users.
While this site has the potential of being an excellent site currently it does not live up to it’s hype as there are very users and some of the sections offer little information or insight to help people with herpes.