Herpes Singles Dating Site：Positive Singles
Although Positive Singles is known as the largest of all of the herpes dating sites, it is actually an STD dating site where people with a variety of STDs feel comfortable and meet people for dating, friendship or simply get support and understanding.
What seems to be unique about this website is that unlike other websites of this kind, users are not just matched on the type of virus they have, but also on other factors including lifestyle, personality and even astrological sign.
The majority of users on this site come from the United States, Australia, the UK and Canada.
The site is loaded with features that are designed to make using this site both fun and successful when it comes to finding friends or dating companions. This site constantly scores high among herpes dating reviews.
Features of Positive Singles
Positive Singles is loaded with features for those people interested in STD dating. These features include:
- 15 question profile section where you not only answer the questions, but can give answers you are looking for matches to give.
- Personalized dating coaches will give you personal advise if you need it.
- Profile verification options.
- Can add questions you want potential matches to answer
- Can search from inboxes
- Has a Let’s Meet/Sparks game
- Public and Private photo albums
- Live Chat
- Question and Answer Section
Prices of the Premium Membership
While Positive Singles is a free to join herpes dating site, to use the best features you do need to pay the premium membership fee. With standard membership, you can not initiate messages, but you can send winks and reply to premium members’ message for free. If you wanna enjoy more premium features, you have to upgrade to premium membership. Here are the prices:
- 1 month for $33.99
- 3 months for $69.99
- 6 months for $109.99
Advantages of Positive Singles
- This site does allow you to join for free and you can view profiles to see if there are interesting people on the site before joining.
- The matching system for this site, provides you with matches based on your criteria and answers to the questions ask.
- Can filter profiles so that you can see only those people who have the same STD as you do.
- The free dating advisor can help with dating advice if you are feeling a little awkward.
- The Chat room allows you to chat with others and get support as well as possibly meet interesting people.
Disadvantages of Positive Singles
- You have to pay for a premium membership to use most of the features.
- The mobile app doesn’t have all the features of the desk top version
- Many users find that few people answer their messages which can be frustrating
- Like any dating website there are scammers
While Positive Singles has both pros and cons, if you have herpes or some other STD and are looking for people to date the this site is well worth trying.