#1 Positive Singles App
PositiveSingles is a very popular dating app that is suitable for people with sexually transmitted diseases. Such as genital herpes, oral herpes, HSV and HIV. With the launch of this software on Apple and Android platforms, there are more than 1 million registered members in an instant. Obviously, it has become one of the most important destinations for herpes singles.
The app offers a personalized one-to-one coaching service, and registration is simpler than other sites. Just fill in some basic information about you, such as username, gender, herpes type, valid email address and account password. Once you’ve created your account, you can view your profile and play most of the app’s features right away, or you can start a conversation by email, conversation, blink of an eye or ask him/her! Best of all, this app will give you complete privacy.
- Privacy: Users can hide personal information and photos of people who don’t want to view or share them.
- Flirts/winks: You can use the Blink function for free to let the other person know that they are interested in them.
- Chat room: Enter the chat room to interact with members of the site and suggest good relationships.
- Let’s meet: The “Let’s meet” feature allows users to view two profiles at the same time, giving users more choices.
- Forums: People with sexually transmitted diseases and sexually transmitted diseases can share their experiences and experiences in this forum.
Basic membership for standard members
- 1 month for $29.95
- 3 months for $59.95
- 6 months for $95.95
#2 MPWH App
MPWH is an app designed specifically for herpes patients (HSV-1 and HSV-2) and is one of the best applications for dating singles for genital herpes and oral herpes. Founded in 2001, the site has more than 300,000 members worldwide and most of its users are from the US and Canada. The registration of this app is very simple, you only need to fill in some basic information to create your own account.
- Live Chat: This app has an instant message that allows you to match each other by sending a private message.
- Privacy: mpwh will advise you to keep your personal information confidential and report it when suspicious activity occurs.
- Blogs and forums: MPwH covers a variety of topics on herpes, and users can post their own opinions and comments on blogs and forums.
Basic membership is free for standard membership.
- 1 month for $33.99
- 3 months for $69.99
- 6 months for $109.99
#3 Hift App
Hift is a dating app for people with herpes and other sexually transmitted diseases. This app is highly acceptable for people with sexually transmitted diseases. Since the app was used on iOS and Android platforms, it has helped many people with STD meet, chat, and build relationships. It also has a growing community of sexually transmitted diseases, where people can share their experiences and stories to encourage other peers to live a positive life.
In addition, the application’s user interface is also very good and quite interesting. For example, you only need to click on the game to get a set of potential matches.
- Moments：This feature allows you to share what you like and dislike with others, and also allows you to initiate conversations with interested people.
- Potential matches: Hift will advise you based on your profile to increase your potential matches.
- Photos: Photos can only be displayed in your favorites list and can be hidden from unwanted users.
- Hot Topics: Here, you are allowed to discuss topics related to various topics related to herpes dating, sexually transmitted infections, sexual life and overcoming obstacles with other members.
Basic membership for standard members
- 1 month for $12.99
- 3 months for $17.97
- 6 months for $77.94